Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Schow Family Reunion

So we have recently returned from a bunch of vacations. We took a quick impromptu road trip featuring our new car to San Diego to go camp at the beach with Mark and Joanne. The drive went just fine with the new car except for the fact that Jane can't drive stick and we left at 11 PM and we drove ( I DROVE) through the night. I made it to Barstow until I had to pull over and take a short half hour nap. We made great time, although tired we enjoyed some sun and some nice waves. Jane and Joanne now have proof that their husbands can actually surf. After that short weekend we headed out on our next vacation, the Schow Family Reunion to Flathead Lake in Montana. Another long road trip but we made it and had so much fun. A week of boating, tubing, water skiing, wakeboarding and alot of relaxing. Jane had a fun time having me meet and get to know more of the extended family. We lost out in the Rook tournament, but we made up for it with our win in the group games we played. Who knew Nick could fit that many marshmellows in his mouth? Well some of us did . . .And who knew I could be so flexible. I payed the price later as I am still feeling the soreness. But good job team. Anyways, it was so much fun and we all had a great time, thanks family and Grandma for a great time! Here is a short video on a few of the things we did . . .

4 comments:

  1. haha wow we are talented. and yea- yay for the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love it! Nick and I were honestly laughing so hard just barely. But seriously...man we are all dorks, and SUCK at dancing! Ha ha We love you guys, when are you coming to Edmonton to visit us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome video! I am so sad we missed the dance portion of the evening. I think the best part is watching the reactions of the people watching! We miss you guys, and can't wait for the next target trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....It looks like you fit right in with Jane's family Kenny :) I think you should audition for "so you think you can dance" Man..can you imagine Jane's family in a dance off with ours around a campfire in Yosemite...scarry!!

    ReplyDelete