Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jane doesn't do it and I have free time . . .

So here is the thing. We love to go and look at our family and friends blogs and see what they are up to, although usually it just turns into stalking in order to get the latest gossip. With that being said, we figured it would only be fair to let everyone else in on what we do with our lives. However, our life is relatively boring. We both are in school, and when we are not there we are here, a giant semi-empty house that we are living in until its owners come home from their mission. (A totally sweet deal). But when something exciting does happen, maybe, just maybe, we will let everyone know. And the fact that Jane does most of the blog looking, you'd think that she would be the one to do the blogging and what not, but that is not the case. I am going to go ahead and volunteer myself, since at the moment my schedule permits me to have much more free time than her. I could spend it going running or pumping iron, but really who does that? Okay so lots of people do, including my brothers but mostly my physically fit sisters and "can you believe their that old?" parents. I will get to that, but for now let's just take it once step at a time.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute picture! I've officially added your blog to my list. I was one of those people that said I would never do one but it has actually turned out to be pretty cool. I'm excited to see the adventures of Kenny and Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word up... Just for giggles, you should have one blogger account for Jane and one for Kenny. That way we know who's writing the posts... I demand that you do this. Other demands will be forthcoming. And we added you to our links as well.

    Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm assuming this exciting development is why you called me this morning and didn't leave a message? or maybe you were just calling to tell me how physically fit i am. or maybe i'm not one of those sisters you were referring to...? well i hope i am - though i am definitely not up to par these days. way too much baby flab.

    anywho - yay for a blog. and what the heck - you guys stalk our blog and never leave comments?? LAME. leave comments - or else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIL...

    that was random, i know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom says-not another one! Cute picture. Good and humorous writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So whats this you tell everyone but us that u have created a blog and i have to find out through jo's blog!! i mean wheres the love kenny! anyways now i can stalk you guys as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Kenny I am so excited you have joined the blogging world, and I'm looking forward to oft occuring posts !

    ReplyDelete