Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Car!


So Jane and I decided to take a step into adulthood and reality and bought a car. It is a 2005 Kia Spectra5. I know, I know, fellow car guys and what not I know what your asking, You, a Kia? I was very skeptical myself, but after driving Hondas, Chevys, Scions, Toyotas, Nissans, this Kia won me over. It looks nice and its fun to drive, handles very well, gets great reviews and best of all it was cheap! It still has a year and half of full coverage factory warranty and just 49k miles on it. Hopefully we have it for a long long time. The car buying experience was slightly scary, but it was good for us.

3 comments:

  1. Nice...totally reminds me of the red honda civic hatchback that mom let me use at college (of course I couldn't drive it much because mom had it on "lease" and she was always worried about the miles :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute car! Great picture! Welcome to being in debt like the rest of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah sorry i haven't called you back.... the car is cute! cuter than the civic. i bet it's fun to drive. congrats on your first official car purchase as an adult.

    ReplyDelete